Breaking news has come out that there has been an arrest within WWE. This is not part of the show and this is real life and I hope everyone who had to witness this is okay. Jon Moxley Fans “Demand Refund” at AEW Dynamite.
Armando Alejandro (not Estrada) Montalvo was arrested on June 22 and denied bail after being caught trespassing on WWE property over and over again. Ringside News reports. Armando also broadcast what he was doing live on Facebook, and even broadcast his own court date in which he beat up the prosecutor and cut a promotion about the judge.
Armando is now free. Montalvo started posting on Facebook around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. He has yet to comment on a harmful matter, but the fact that he has been released from prison is scary.
Armando was incarcerated in Orange County. He did not attend a scheduled court appointment in November and another pretrial was rescheduled for January 6, 2021 with a trial date of January 9, 2021. He also had a court-ordered psychological evaluation in February.
As it stands, Armando’s court date is the 27th of this month at the time of this release of this article. According to court records, he received a $ 1,000 bond yesterday and was released today. These are the terms established for him:
“The accused will not have contact with the victim or witnesses. The accused must not possess weapons, firearms or ammunition. The defendant shall not possess or use any controlled substance without a valid prescription. The accused must attend all scheduled psychological evaluations. The accused will reside at (REDACTED ADDRESS). The defendant will remain in contact with his attorney. “
Montalvo detailed his entire case in a five-page letter, including the problems he had with his public defender whom he fired. He said his father was hospitalized after falling at Walmart. He also claimed that he got sick in jail twice and lost 30 pounds.
Montalvo was denied bail following his arrest on June 22. He was previously rescued from jail on June 5, but later returned to the WWE Performance Center property where he was arrested. He also broadcast the entire incident on Facebook Live.
Becky Lynch is the ‘sister’ of the Raw star
Becky Lynch is praised by people both inside and outside the ring. Many backstage stars love Becky not only as a talent, but also as a person. A Raw star is stepping up to the plate to give him the praise that so many have owed for so long as we are still waiting for Lynch to make a great return. Braun Strowman and Lana Sad Bombshell Leaks.
Reigning WWE United States Champion Sheamus had a ton of great words to say about The Man. You can tell how much respect he really has for Lynch.
In an interview with Vibe and Wrestling, she had the following to say about the former RAW Women’s Champion.
Sheamus said, “Becky to me is like a sister,” Sheamus said. “She really is. I love her in pieces. [I’m] super close to her. She went out and made herself. There is no doubt about it. She was not on the radar. He came out every week, shot it down and made himself relevant despite the reservation. “
Sheamus continued, “The cream always rises to the top, and that’s exactly what happened to her,” Sheamus continued. “She went there and she was herself and she did what she believed in. I think we definitely miss her. She is a superstar. She is there with her with the greats of the past and the greats of the future. “
Thanks to Sportskeeda for the transcript.
Fired WWE champion ‘demands’ $ 25,000
Former WWE star Braun Strowman, who was recently released by the company, took to Twitter and asked for “five figures” to make independent appearances.
Braun Strowman is charging a great deal
Strowman had also claimed that he had not spoken to any independent promoters, but said that anyone who wanted to do business could contact his manager. WWE Raw champion ‘defends’ surprise layoffs
“Let me get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about reservations. But if you want to talk business, my agent’s email is in my bio. Thanks for any confusion you may be reading online. “
Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com reported that Strowman’s manager Nick Antocelli has summoned “20-25K” for a three-hour appearance to various promoters who have reached out to his interest in The Monster Among Men.
It is also noted that Antocelli also requests first-class airfare, two hotel nights plus all meals, and covered ground transportation.
We’ll see what’s next for Strowman in the future and where he ends up signing a deal.
Does AEW ‘cancel’ the debut of the former WWE champion?
Former WWE star Mark Henry recently made his AEW debut on Double or Nothing pay-per-view. It was introduced to fans by AEW commentator Tony Schiavone.
Schiavone interviewed him about the latest edition of Dynamite, but the segment was originally supposed to take place at Double or Nothing. Did WWE ‘To Bring Back’ fire the Smackdown star?
AEW cut the segment of the interview with Mark Henry
Tony Schiavone on What Happened When with Tony Schiavone recently revealed that Mark Henry’s interview from the latest episode of Dynamite was originally planned for Pay Per View when Mark Henry made his first appearance. However, they had to cut it off because time was running out.
Schiavone also said that he spoke to Henry backstage before leaving and asked if he knew what he was going to say, to which Henry replied “I always know what I’m going to talk about. “
Then when it was time to do the segment, Henry pointed to his watch when he left and did so to tell Schiavone to finish the segment as they were short on time.
Henry will become the color commentator on a new AEW show called Rampage that will air on Friday nights starting August 13.