Connect with us

WWE NEWS

WWE star ‘grabs’ Charlotte Flair’s backside in photo

Published

on

Charlotte Flair’s partner El Idolo, known to WWE audiences as Andrade, has been in high spirits since leaving the company last month. The high-octane star was released in March after requesting its release multiple times. On social media via Instagram, the former WWE United States Champion posted a photo of himself hugging the former WWE Raw Women’s Champion on the beach, hugging her behind as he does so. Andrade captioned the photo by writing: “It all started as good friends @charlottewwe. I saw you, you interested me and I took you! It all started as good friends. I saw you, I was interesting and I took you ”. This female WWE star “buried” Charlotte Flair in this newly posted photo.

In other news about Charlotte, the partner of the former WWE female star Andrade was suspended indefinitely and charged with a $ 100,000 fine after her heinous assault on WWE referee Eddie Orengo. The suspension was made official by Adam Pearce on the hit WWE post-show Raw Talk. Subsequently, WWE.com released the following statement regarding the suspension.

During the April 19 edition of Raw Talk, WWE Officer Adam Pearce broke the news that Charlotte Flair had been suspended indefinitely and fined $ 100,000 for her unprofessional conduct on Monday Night Raw, as well as for physically abusing of an officer. They are currently escorting her out of the building.

Eddie Orengo, WWE official, is served by other referees after a brutal assault by Charlotte Flair on Raw. Watch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, FOX, USA Network, Sony India and more. “

News
Source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WWE NEWS

Fired WWE champion ‘demands’ $ 25,000

Published

on

Former WWE star Braun Strowman, who was recently released by the company, took to Twitter and asked for “five figures” to make independent appearances.

Braun Strowman is charging a great deal

Strowman had also claimed that he had not spoken to any independent promoters, but said that anyone who wanted to do business could contact his manager. WWE Raw champion ‘defends’ surprise layoffs

He wrote:

“Let me get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about reservations. But if you want to talk business, my agent’s email is in my bio. Thanks for any confusion you may be reading online. “

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com reported that Strowman’s manager Nick Antocelli has summoned “20-25K” for a three-hour appearance to various promoters who have reached out to his interest in The Monster Among Men.

It is also noted that Antocelli also requests first-class airfare, two hotel nights plus all meals, and covered ground transportation.

We’ll see what’s next for Strowman in the future and where he ends up signing a deal.

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Does AEW ‘cancel’ the debut of the former WWE champion?

Published

on

Former WWE star Mark Henry recently made his AEW debut on Double or Nothing pay-per-view. It was introduced to fans by AEW commentator Tony Schiavone.

Schiavone interviewed him about the latest edition of Dynamite, but the segment was originally supposed to take place at Double or Nothing. Did WWE ‘To Bring Back’ fire the Smackdown star?

AEW cut the segment of the interview with Mark Henry

Tony Schiavone on What Happened When with Tony Schiavone recently revealed that Mark Henry’s interview from the latest episode of Dynamite was originally planned for Pay Per View when Mark Henry made his first appearance. However, they had to cut it off because time was running out.

Schiavone also said that he spoke to Henry backstage before leaving and asked if he knew what he was going to say, to which Henry replied “I always know what I’m going to talk about. “

Then when it was time to do the segment, Henry pointed to his watch when he left and did so to tell Schiavone to finish the segment as they were short on time.

Henry will become the color commentator on a new AEW show called Rampage that will air on Friday nights starting August 13.

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Does Alberto Del Rio ‘tear’ the photo of Roman Reigns?

Published

on

Former WWE star Albert Del Rio has been involved in a controversy for quite some time. He has pending charges of kidnapping and assault, a court case that is still waiting to proceed.

His next court date is likely August 2, but he has an event that he will be a part of on September 31 at Made In Mexico TakeOver.

Did Roman Reigns inspire Alberto Del Rio’s poster?

A poster of that event has started circulating on Twitter and has caught the attention of fans. They immediately pointed out that the poster had some similarities to the SummerSlam 2019 poster. The Undertaker ‘calls out’ for a major layoff from WWE

The SummerSlam poster saw Brock Lesnar, Becky Lynch, Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston and Seth Rollins and this new poster featured the wrestlers who will be at that event.

Some of those names are former WWE superstars like Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara, Andrade El Idolo, and Carlito.

Check out the poster below:

News
Source

Continue Reading