On the official website of the studios original anime Cloverworks, Wonder Egg Priority, the cover art for the project’s first compiled Blu-ray / DVD volume was revealed. This first release will include the first four episodes of the series and will go on sale on March 24 with a price of 13,000 yen (approximately $ 123) for its Blu-ray version and 11,000 yen (approximately $ 104) for its version. on DVD.
The package will include:
● Exclusive dust jacket.
● Cover illustration of Saki takahashi, character designer of the series.
● First volume of the CD with the anime soundtrack.
● Comments in audio format recorded by the voice actresses. Kanata aikawa Y Shuka saito.
● Special brochure of the series.
The series has been broadcast in Japan since last January 12 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platform Funimation is in charge of its international distribution.
Cast of you
- Kanata aikawa as Ai Ohto.
- Tomori kusunoki as Neiru Aonuma.
- Shuka saitou as Rika Kawai.
- Hinaki yano as Momoe Sawaki.
- Shinji Nojima The original idea is credited and he is also in charge of writing and supervising the series scripts.
- Shin Wakabayashi (22 /7, Boku wa Robot Goshi no Kimi ni Koi wo Suru) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Cloverworks.
- Saki takahashi (Ao Haru Walk) is in charge of character design and also serves as animation director.
- OF MOUSE and the bassist of Clammbon, Myth, are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The four main voice actresses will perform the opening song titled “Sudachi no Uta (巣 立 ち の 歌),” as well as the closing song titled “Life is Cider,” under the name of the musical unit. Anemonia.
Wonder Egg Priority Synopsis
The supernatural story of this original anime begins when the protagonist, a 14-year-old girl named Ai Ohto, hears a mysterious voice while walking at night in her hometown. That voice gives him an egg and says: “If you want to change the future, you just have to choose now. Now believe in yourself and break the egg ”.
(c) WEP PROJECT
One Piece reveals new results for its popularity poll
The Serie One piece announced the provisional results of his first world survey Character popularity ratings on a live broadcast on Saturday (Japan time). The general ranking of the top 10 is as follows:
- Monkey D Luffy
- Roronoa zoro
- Trafalgar Law
- Portgas D. Ace
- Nico Robin
- Boa hancock
The full rankings, along with rankings in each major region of the world, can be accessed through the official website. Next, Truth news Share the file or live video stream with you:
What is the One Piece poll about?
The official English website for the survey describes the project as follows: “Get ready, it’s time to vote! Who will you choose from the hidden treasure of the One Piece characters to be your ichiban, your number one? The chosen ones will gather in this very venue, each representing the unique values and beliefs of fans around the world! “
The One Piece site adds the following: “The international sensation and the best-selling Japanese manga of all time, One Piece has reached another milestone with the publication of its 1000th chapter! We celebrate it by asking the world: Who is your ichiban! Choosing a single character won’t be easy … “
Apparently you can consider that your ichiban (favorite character) He is the strongest, the cutest or the kindest; Well, in the end, the choice is yours alone. To vote you must bring your phone or “even an envelope” according to the franchise team created by Eiichiro Oda.
Voting will last until the end of February 28th (Japan Standard Time), and you can cast one vote per day, so there’s still time to make sure your favorite One Piece character moves up the rankings. This cut of results highlighted the charismatic Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Monkey D Luffy.
Get the latest details from the anime world. Follow us on Facebook and stay informed. Kill ne!
Pokémon: what are the most wanted Pokémon on the net? Google responds
The community of Pokemon is preparing to celebrate 25 years of the brand that was born from the mind of Satoshi Tajiri and become a reality thanks to the Pokémon Red and Blue video games, and awaiting all the news that The Pokémon Company, Game Freak and Nintendo must present during the weekend, Google has invited fans to discover some interesting facts.
As you can see from the post reported at the end of the news, the official GoogleTrends page on Twitter showed a graph showing the numbers related to the investigation of specific portable monsters, representing them in a kind of popularity contest that spans several years, from January 1, 2004 to the present.
Sure one could have expected Pikachu to be among the top positions, but the mysterious result achieved a surprising result. Celebi, which from 2006 to 2013 earned the title of Most Wanted Pokémon in the United States, before once again giving first place to Ash Ketchum’s favorite partner. Although they have been particularly stable over the years, you can see how Lugia’s popularity literally plummeted after 2012, giving way to Eevee, Charizard, Mer and Mewtwo. Then Google itself invited fans to look at other brand-related data.
Let’s remember that the Pokémon popularity poll has ended, and we leave you with a hilarious cosplay dedicated to the legendary Ho-Oh.
Bokutachi no Remake anime reveals its first image
On the official site for the animated adaptation of light novels written by Nachi Kio and illustrated by Erected, Bokutachi no Remake (Redo our life!), the first promotional image for the project was revealed, as well as production details and voice cast.
The series is scheduled to premiere this year while Nachi Kio and Eretto began publishing the light novels through the publishing label. MF Bunko J from the editor Media factory in March 2017. The play also inspires a manga adaptation of the hand of Bonjin Hirameki, which is published on the website Suiyoubi no Sirius from the editor Kodansha since November 2018.
Cast of you
- Masahiro Itou as Kyouya Hashiba.
- Aoi Koga as Aki Shino.
- Aimi terakawa as Nanako Kogure.
- Nao touyama as Eiko Kagasegawa.
- Haruki Ishiya as Tsurayuki Rokuonji.
- Tomoki Kobayashi (Akame ga Kill !, Infinite Dendrogram, Utawarerumono) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Feel.
- Nachi Kio (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, Circlet Princess, Grisaia no Kajitsu) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kousuke kawamura (Frame Arms Girl, Island, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Bokutachi no Remake
Hashiba Kyouya is a 28-year-old developer. With his company bankrupt and consequently losing his job, he returns to his hometown. Observing the success of the creators of his time, he regrets the decisions of his life as he lay anguished in his bed. However, when Kyouya wakes up the next day, he discovers that he has traveled ten years in the past, before entering college. Can you finally get it right? This is the story of a person who failed in his dreams, but has had a second chance.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Nachi Kio / KADOKAWA / Our Remake Production Committee