While Person of Interest is initially presented as a procedural series with Reese and Finch trying to save lives by relying solely on a number provided by a machine, as the series progresses, it takes a more serialized turn and assesses the implications of surveillance. and intelligence. artificial.
Person of Interest premiered in 2011 and ran for five seasons. There have been so many amazing episodes of the series, but in our opinion, here are the top 5 episodes of Jonathan Nolan’s TV series:
- The Witness (Season 1, Episode 7): It is in this episode where the events begin to change the history of the series. The number that comes out is not what was expected, and although Reese saves Elias’s life from a very real threat, it turns out that Elias is not exactly a good guy. The first villain of the series enters the scene for the first time. Until this episode, Person of Interest was a procedural series with ever-changing cases of the week. With Il testimone, you have the transition to a more serialized program.
- Bad Genes (Season 2, Episode 2): As Reese and Carter travel to Texas to learn more about Root’s past, the latter continues to search for the Machine. This is an episode that further explores the mythology of the machine and the implications of the existence of artificial intelligence – a topic that Person of Interest will continue to explore for the remainder of its broadcast. The episode also gives us more background on Root and shows his personal view of the world. Considering what happened to her friend Hanna, it’s not hard to see why she views humans as one of the bad geniuses.
- Devil’s Pay (Season 3, Episode 10): after Carter’s death, the team is short on men. Unsurprisingly, Simmons’ number appears with Reese and Shaw making a fuss about it. Shaw is on a mission, while Reese is on a fucking spiral. In the end, it’s Fusco who takes him down and arrests him, which is surprising but appropriate given his history with Simmons. Fusco lives up to Carter’s memory and shows him that he was right to believe in him. A moving episode where the trust between the different characters comes to the surface more and more.
- The Right Choice (Season 4, Episode 11): This is one of the hardest episodes in television history, but that’s what makes it so amazing. It is fascinating to watch The Machine at work, even as we mourn Finch’s death before realizing that he is running simulations of possible outcomes. However, it doesn’t make it easier to witness Reese’s death, which will happen later on. You can also see how much they all mean to The Machine and notice the frenzy behind their search for results. They are more than resources for her, she cares about each one of them. It’s also a lot of fun watching her fill in the blanks with other team members. In short, she is nice in general.
- End of show (season 5, episode 13): The series ends with this chapter giving hope that Machine’s team can move on in silence. The Machine, still using Root’s voice, is alive and is giving Shaw the numbers. He knows that he will collaborate with Fusco again and cannot say no to Bear. Then there’s Reese, who, despite death, can be appreciated for saving Finch’s life with the Machine always by his side. In short, an episode as painful as it is perfect for a wonderful series like Person of Interest.
Did you know that the sadness at the end of Person of Interest had already been announced? Here’s a special on the fifth season of Person of Interest.
One Piece reveals new results for its popularity poll
The Serie One piece announced the provisional results of his first world survey Character popularity ratings on a live broadcast on Saturday (Japan time). The general ranking of the top 10 is as follows:
- Monkey D Luffy
- Roronoa zoro
- Trafalgar Law
- Portgas D. Ace
- Nico Robin
- Boa hancock
The full rankings, along with rankings in each major region of the world, can be accessed through the official website. Next, Truth news Share the file or live video stream with you:
What is the One Piece poll about?
The official English website for the survey describes the project as follows: “Get ready, it’s time to vote! Who will you choose from the hidden treasure of the One Piece characters to be your ichiban, your number one? The chosen ones will gather in this very venue, each representing the unique values and beliefs of fans around the world! “
The One Piece site adds the following: “The international sensation and the best-selling Japanese manga of all time, One Piece has reached another milestone with the publication of its 1000th chapter! We celebrate it by asking the world: Who is your ichiban! Choosing a single character won’t be easy … “
Apparently you can consider that your ichiban (favorite character) He is the strongest, the cutest or the kindest; Well, in the end, the choice is yours alone. To vote you must bring your phone or “even an envelope” according to the franchise team created by Eiichiro Oda.
Voting will last until the end of February 28th (Japan Standard Time), and you can cast one vote per day, so there’s still time to make sure your favorite One Piece character moves up the rankings. This cut of results highlighted the charismatic Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Monkey D Luffy.
Get the latest details from the anime world. Follow us on Facebook and stay informed. Kill ne!
Pokémon: what are the most wanted Pokémon on the net? Google responds
The community of Pokemon is preparing to celebrate 25 years of the brand that was born from the mind of Satoshi Tajiri and become a reality thanks to the Pokémon Red and Blue video games, and awaiting all the news that The Pokémon Company, Game Freak and Nintendo must present during the weekend, Google has invited fans to discover some interesting facts.
As you can see from the post reported at the end of the news, the official GoogleTrends page on Twitter showed a graph showing the numbers related to the investigation of specific portable monsters, representing them in a kind of popularity contest that spans several years, from January 1, 2004 to the present.
Sure one could have expected Pikachu to be among the top positions, but the mysterious result achieved a surprising result. Celebi, which from 2006 to 2013 earned the title of Most Wanted Pokémon in the United States, before once again giving first place to Ash Ketchum’s favorite partner. Although they have been particularly stable over the years, you can see how Lugia’s popularity literally plummeted after 2012, giving way to Eevee, Charizard, Mer and Mewtwo. Then Google itself invited fans to look at other brand-related data.
Let’s remember that the Pokémon popularity poll has ended, and we leave you with a hilarious cosplay dedicated to the legendary Ho-Oh.
Bokutachi no Remake anime reveals its first image
On the official site for the animated adaptation of light novels written by Nachi Kio and illustrated by Erected, Bokutachi no Remake (Redo our life!), the first promotional image for the project was revealed, as well as production details and voice cast.
The series is scheduled to premiere this year while Nachi Kio and Eretto began publishing the light novels through the publishing label. MF Bunko J from the editor Media factory in March 2017. The play also inspires a manga adaptation of the hand of Bonjin Hirameki, which is published on the website Suiyoubi no Sirius from the editor Kodansha since November 2018.
Cast of you
- Masahiro Itou as Kyouya Hashiba.
- Aoi Koga as Aki Shino.
- Aimi terakawa as Nanako Kogure.
- Nao touyama as Eiko Kagasegawa.
- Haruki Ishiya as Tsurayuki Rokuonji.
- Tomoki Kobayashi (Akame ga Kill !, Infinite Dendrogram, Utawarerumono) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Feel.
- Nachi Kio (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, Circlet Princess, Grisaia no Kajitsu) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kousuke kawamura (Frame Arms Girl, Island, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Bokutachi no Remake
Hashiba Kyouya is a 28-year-old developer. With his company bankrupt and consequently losing his job, he returns to his hometown. Observing the success of the creators of his time, he regrets the decisions of his life as he lay anguished in his bed. However, when Kyouya wakes up the next day, he discovers that he has traveled ten years in the past, before entering college. Can you finally get it right? This is the story of a person who failed in his dreams, but has had a second chance.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Nachi Kio / KADOKAWA / Our Remake Production Committee