Connect with us

WWE NEWS

Triple H ‘Ruins’ dismissed the WWE star’s career

Published

on

Triple H is known to have the ‘golden shovel’ backstage and during a recent interview with well known wrestling journalist Chris Van Vliet, Sin Cara spoke about his WWE career, Hunico, and how Triple H was not a huge fan. yours and how ‘The Game’ can hold it. Supposedly Triple H wasn’t a Sin Cara fan because this would mean Triple H was wrong about the hiring. Credit to Ringside News for the following. Triple H recently called this WWE Champion “botched.”

“[The Original Sin Cara] did not cut to be what they wanted from him. Why not me now? That is the mindset I tried to have. It was tough, man, and let me tell you why. Imagine having this kid from Mexico trying to be a big star, especially during that time when Hunter was trying to show the Boss, Vince McMahon, that he could run the company. That was before NXT. Then she hires the great Kharma and then she had to leave the company, I don’t know why. And then this is the biggest signing he had from Mexico [the Original Sin Cara] walks in and does nothing. So in Vince’s eyes, I think it was harder for Hunter to think, ‘Oh no, I failed twice now!’ “

A WWE Superstar recently begged Triple H to sign his daughter. Sin Cara continued: “The decision of the name Sin Cara from what I know, was made by Vince to give me the name. So I think I never got that support from Hunter because it wasn’t his project anymore. If I did, it was a major failure on his part because he was the one who brought this boy from Mexico. [the Original Sin Cara] be a big star. “

News
Source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WWE NEWS

Bobby Lashley ‘ready to lose’ the WWE title?

Published

on

Recently, on the most recent episode of “The Nitty Gritty Dirt Show” on RussosBrand.com, Billi Bhatti sat down with former WWE writer Vince Russo. The two talked about a vast panorama of everything to do with professional wrestling. Here, the two discussed how the original plan for WWE WrestleMania 37 was for McIntyre to become WWE Champion, defeating Bobby Lashley in the process. This “embarrassing” mistake by Drew McIntyre was recently leaked on Raw.

Additionally, Bhatti discusses how the plan went so far that Drew was considering sending family members to countries that do not have a COVID-19 flag, such as Denmark and Mexico, and then to the United States to see him win the title. However, as Bhatti explains, Drew soon canceled this and plans were changed. Wrestling-Edge transcribed Bhatti’s comments below.

Bhatti: I know two weeks before WrestleMania it was still the case with Drew looking for ideas in terms of possibilities of bringing family members there. I remember a conversation where I said there is a way to do it, but you have to take your people to a country without a flag and set it up in fourteen days. So we look at Denmark, Mexico, all these kinds of options, and then the United States. At some point, Drew made the decision not to send family members there, obviously that was the moment that things turned around. When there were ideas to do that, he was still slated to be the WWE Champion.

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Adam Cole ‘removed’ from WWE NXT

Published

on

Adam Cole was not at WWE NXT on Tuesday night as Triple H creatively focused on the return of Bobby Fish, who faced Kyle O’Reilly for the first time since the Undisputed Era split. WWE brings back star after “pedophile” accusation

Fish told O’Reilly, “I have to settle my own accounts. I’ll see you when I see you.”

Karrion Kross will defend his NXT title against Finn Balor in two weeks.

“I really appreciated him reaching out to me,” Kross said recently. YES about Balor after his injury in 2020. “Before that, we were just acquaintances. This was beyond professional and made a huge difference. Then months later, we are in the ring trying to kill ourselves. It’s funny how the universe works. “

“The injury surprised me,” says Kross. “This is not something I wanted to be too public about because I didn’t want people to stray too far from what I was doing. Psychologically, I had to recover, even back in the ring.

“As a performer, I did something so comfortable for so long. Then that accident happened, and I had to overcome those doubts in the back of my mind. The physical part, rebuilding and retraining my shoulder, that was one thing. There was also much more. At first, I couldn’t get dressed. I couldn’t put my socks on. I felt like everything had been affected. “

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Did Vince McMahon “lie” about the unprocessed firing?

Published

on

Vince McMahon is the CEO of WWE and has the last word in everything that happens in the company, be it related to the production, the stories or the matches in general. Daniel Bryan also apparently offended Vince McMahon in a recent video.

WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett recently spoke on his My World podcast, where he talked about the March 26, 2001 episode of RAW, where he saw Vince McMahon announcing his purchase of WCW. In the opening segment, WWE President Vince McMahon also told fans that former WCW star Jarrett would be “leaving” the company.

It seems that Jeff Jarrett thought this was all real and really believed that McMahon would acquire his WCW contract after the classic segment.

“If you heard that when I was in my mid-thirties, okay, we’ll call it ego, it takes ego to turn this around,” Jarrett said. “I thought and maybe I carried that with me, ‘Vince is going to shoot an angle with me.’ It’s about money. When I heard he went through all this [buying WCW]Who did he choose? I mean, who did he pick?

Jeff Jarrett never returned to WWE until nearly two decades, when he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2018.

News
Source

Continue Reading