To be honest, sitcoms aren’t exactly famous for having the smartest and most charismatic characters in a series, but one show that certainly never tried to have Nobel laureates in the main cast was Mike & Molly.
The comedy about an adorable plus-size couple living in Chicago while interacting with their friends and family ran over six seasons and was created by comedy legend Chuck Lorre. However, despite how fun the show was, there weren’t many characters showing their thoughts to the audience. Here, however, who are the best main characters of Mike and Molly according to their genius:
- Molly Flynn: he loved to assert his mental dominance over others. It may not have been as smart as previously thought, but we just said that sitcoms aren’t known for their smart characters, and Molly was the brightest light in this chandelier. Her work as a teacher and later as a successful writer and editor was enough to put her on this list.
- Grandmother: Carl’s grandmother is a character whose level of education is never revealed, but for a witty and funny woman like her it doesn’t matter. Every second Carl’s grandmother is on screen, she gives Mike and Molly words of wisdom or does a comic line about Carl that makes the audience laugh.
- Joyce Flynn: She is mentioned multiple times throughout the show as someone who could have had a fantastic future had it not been for the birth of her daughters. He doesn’t make mistakes, he loves Molly and Victoria and wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world, but the number of times Joyce has been said to have a valuable future indicates that she must have some level of preparation. Not to mention that he has raised two daughters on his own and somehow manages to pay for a house with five people living in it.
- Carl McMillan and Mike Biggs: Despite seeming opposites, Carl and Mike are actually quite similar in terms of intelligence, as a large gap between the two would have seemed unnatural to police partners. To spend the whole day, every day together, of course, must be compatible, and that includes awesomeness. Like Mike, Carl seems to have a proper upbringing, but is often offended when people make jokes or sarcastic comments at his expense.
- Peggy: The mother of one of the titular characters put on display the only true riddle in the Mike and Molly series, as Peggy Biggs made it clear from her first appearance that she wanted nothing to do with anyone but her only daughter. . For this reason, the public never understood her past until Molly decided to write an erotic novel based on her life. Due to this and the fact that Mudlick, the city he grew up in, only had one tree that was used for giving instructions, we assume that his education was not of the highest standard. That said, Mom Biggs proved to be very smart and cunning, impossible not to include her on this list.
Did you know that Mike & Molly was canceled and that season six was the last?
One Piece reveals new results for its popularity poll
The Serie One piece announced the provisional results of his first world survey Character popularity ratings on a live broadcast on Saturday (Japan time). The general ranking of the top 10 is as follows:
- Monkey D Luffy
- Roronoa zoro
- Trafalgar Law
- Portgas D. Ace
- Nico Robin
- Boa hancock
The full rankings, along with rankings in each major region of the world, can be accessed through the official website. Next, Truth news Share the file or live video stream with you:
What is the One Piece poll about?
The official English website for the survey describes the project as follows: “Get ready, it’s time to vote! Who will you choose from the hidden treasure of the One Piece characters to be your ichiban, your number one? The chosen ones will gather in this very venue, each representing the unique values and beliefs of fans around the world! “
The One Piece site adds the following: “The international sensation and the best-selling Japanese manga of all time, One Piece has reached another milestone with the publication of its 1000th chapter! We celebrate it by asking the world: Who is your ichiban! Choosing a single character won’t be easy … “
Apparently you can consider that your ichiban (favorite character) He is the strongest, the cutest or the kindest; Well, in the end, the choice is yours alone. To vote you must bring your phone or “even an envelope” according to the franchise team created by Eiichiro Oda.
Voting will last until the end of February 28th (Japan Standard Time), and you can cast one vote per day, so there’s still time to make sure your favorite One Piece character moves up the rankings. This cut of results highlighted the charismatic Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Monkey D Luffy.
Get the latest details from the anime world. Follow us on Facebook and stay informed. Kill ne!
Pokémon: what are the most wanted Pokémon on the net? Google responds
The community of Pokemon is preparing to celebrate 25 years of the brand that was born from the mind of Satoshi Tajiri and become a reality thanks to the Pokémon Red and Blue video games, and awaiting all the news that The Pokémon Company, Game Freak and Nintendo must present during the weekend, Google has invited fans to discover some interesting facts.
As you can see from the post reported at the end of the news, the official GoogleTrends page on Twitter showed a graph showing the numbers related to the investigation of specific portable monsters, representing them in a kind of popularity contest that spans several years, from January 1, 2004 to the present.
Sure one could have expected Pikachu to be among the top positions, but the mysterious result achieved a surprising result. Celebi, which from 2006 to 2013 earned the title of Most Wanted Pokémon in the United States, before once again giving first place to Ash Ketchum’s favorite partner. Although they have been particularly stable over the years, you can see how Lugia’s popularity literally plummeted after 2012, giving way to Eevee, Charizard, Mer and Mewtwo. Then Google itself invited fans to look at other brand-related data.
Let’s remember that the Pokémon popularity poll has ended, and we leave you with a hilarious cosplay dedicated to the legendary Ho-Oh.
Bokutachi no Remake anime reveals its first image
On the official site for the animated adaptation of light novels written by Nachi Kio and illustrated by Erected, Bokutachi no Remake (Redo our life!), the first promotional image for the project was revealed, as well as production details and voice cast.
The series is scheduled to premiere this year while Nachi Kio and Eretto began publishing the light novels through the publishing label. MF Bunko J from the editor Media factory in March 2017. The play also inspires a manga adaptation of the hand of Bonjin Hirameki, which is published on the website Suiyoubi no Sirius from the editor Kodansha since November 2018.
Cast of you
- Masahiro Itou as Kyouya Hashiba.
- Aoi Koga as Aki Shino.
- Aimi terakawa as Nanako Kogure.
- Nao touyama as Eiko Kagasegawa.
- Haruki Ishiya as Tsurayuki Rokuonji.
- Tomoki Kobayashi (Akame ga Kill !, Infinite Dendrogram, Utawarerumono) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Feel.
- Nachi Kio (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, Circlet Princess, Grisaia no Kajitsu) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kousuke kawamura (Frame Arms Girl, Island, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Bokutachi no Remake
Hashiba Kyouya is a 28-year-old developer. With his company bankrupt and consequently losing his job, he returns to his hometown. Observing the success of the creators of his time, he regrets the decisions of his life as he lay anguished in his bed. However, when Kyouya wakes up the next day, he discovers that he has traveled ten years in the past, before entering college. Can you finally get it right? This is the story of a person who failed in his dreams, but has had a second chance.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Nachi Kio / KADOKAWA / Our Remake Production Committee