Rowena is a popular character in Supernatural. Since her first appearance in Season 10, she has been both an enemy and an ally of the Winchesters throughout the years. She is smart, but manipulative and uses all means necessary to get what she wants.
He had to learn some tough lessons about his thirst for power, especially when it came to Lucifer. However, the red-haired witch is undoubtedly a fan favorite, despite the fact that she has committed several terrible acts. Here are his 5 worst actions:
- She didn’t care about her boyfriend: Rowena had a tough fight with her boyfriend, angry that he controlled her without her knowing. In the midst of their argument, Crowley introduced himself and quickly used his powers to blow the man’s head off. Instead of being devastated, or even horrified, Rowena seemed to be cheerful and declared that she was there. “Cutest thing” Crowley had once done it for her. It’s certainly dysfunctional and shows that Rowena didn’t love her better half at all.
- When he tried to get Death’s attention: Rowena also surprised herself by the pain she felt at the loss of her son, Crowley. To get it back, he began killing the Reapers to get Death’s attention. Once Sam and Dean realized what Rowena was doing, with the help of a reaper who was not allowed to get his hands dirty, they tried to stop her, and Sam nearly lost his life. Rowena, however, tried to make Crowley return the wrong way using all the resources at her disposal and causing Death.
- Your loyalty to the wrong people: Rowena has always been in search of power and that is why she made the mistake of swearing allegiance to Lucifer, who had promised her that he would become his queen. Of course Lucifer was only using her and killed her after she released him. Fortunately, Rowena was given a spell that brought her back to life, but it wouldn’t be the last time Lucifer would kill her and she eventually had to learn the hard way that power isn’t everything.
- She was far from the perfect mother: Rowena uses Crowley and tries to manipulate him on more than one occasion. It often lets him know how much you hate him. She never acts like a real mother and always puts herself first. No wonder Crowley was bitter and resentful of him. Although their tumultuous relationship has often resulted in hilarious moments on the show, it is also heartbreaking. It is only after Crowley sacrifices himself and Rowena learns of his death that she shows remorse for how she behaved towards him.
- Going after Dean: Rowena was surprised when none of her spells worked on Dean. He intended to kill him, but failed, as Dean was immune to his spells. Fortunately for her, Dean decided to forgive her. She then tried to betray her son to try to kill him again, but karma punished her. In short, quite a Kafkaesque situation.
Did you know that Jared Padalecki, one of the protagonists of Supernatural, had been arrested for driving under the influence and violence? The actor himself revealed a shocking detail about the fifteenth season of Supernatural.
One Piece receives praise for its filler episodes
The original manga series of Eiichiro Oda, One piece, is one of the longest running series currently in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump, and over its 20-plus years has introduced fans to a wide world of characters and lore.
This includes adaptation to anime of the series, which has always taken the opportunity to develop more of what happens in the original Oda series. This has been especially the case with the Wano Country series arc, which has been able to further break down the new ideas introduced in the manga.
The One Piece anime has gotten a bad rap among fans for its original (filler) content, but it’s held in high regard these days, especially given how Oden’s big flashback is evolving.
One Piece triumphs with its new filling
The main core of the beginning of the third act is a flashback that reveals the type of person he was. Kozuki Oden. The latest series of One Piece episodes has started to reveal the kind of ties it has with some of the more prominent characters in the franchise overall; What White beard Y Goal D Roger.
The rhythm of the anime has been at the center of the debate for a while, but it works wonders here. While the original flashback Oden became one of the longest pieces in the overall Wano Country arc, also incredibly important to the future of the series.
The anime makes sure to emphasize that fact, as it takes a pace a little slower to build each and every crucial part of Oden’s past, as well as how he relates to Wano and beyond.
The anime version of Kozuki Oden is much more impressive. Oden not only literally comes to life in the adaptation, but we can also see the character in small everyday moments.
With this we also get more of Akazaya Nine’s past and that will come into play even more with the rest of the third act. Truth news reminds you that you can watch One Piece anime on Crunchyroll.
Get the latest details from the anime world. Follow us on Instagram and stay informed. Kill ne!
Demon Slayer: here is the metallic version of the first opening Gurenge
Murderer of demons It probably wouldn’t be as popular without its opening Gurenge, by Japanese singer LiSA, who has hit the charts and several records since its release. A fan of the series wanted to pay tribute to the famous opening with a metallic version.
The artist in question is Thai McGrath, who did an extraordinary job in conceiving and creating this adaptation of the song that accompanied the adventures of Tanjiro, Nezuko and the other protagonists of Demon Slayer, and in the video of the performance we can also find some cosplay!
Although we have no news of any, it could be the artist who gives the voice to the theme song of the second season., we can think that LiSA will be involved again, given the worldwide success that the first acronym had. In fact, the artist has also created a song for the movie Demon Slayer: Mugen Train, “Homura”. The single accompanied our protagonists Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke in this supernatural train, accompanied by the Hashira of the flame, Rengoku.
The manga is over ending the adventure of the Kamado brothers and leaving a lot of material to adapt to anime. Meanwhile, the leads of Demon Slayer hail from Japanese McDonald’s and here are a few reasons why Demon Slayer should have a live-action adaptation.
Batman / Catwoman rewrites the history of a classic dynamic duo
The intricate timeline of Batman / Catwoman is leading readers through complex research. Apparently, the Joker was killed, but the circumstances of the murder seem not to convince Helena Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle. To solve the case, Batwoman asks an old acquaintance for help.
The story created by Tom King tells a hypothetical future in which Helena Wayne, after the death of her father, has inherited the Dark Knight’s cloak to keep the streets of Gotham City safe. Although her relationship with her mother is anything but idyllic, Batwoman can count on an invaluable help in her crusade against crime.
The new path taken by Dick Grayson in Batman / Catwoman led him to abandon the role of Nightwing to take on the role of Gotham Police Commissioner abandoned by Jim Gordon. Much like his predecessor was paired with Batman, Dick has also proven to be Batwoman’s closest ally.
It’s not the first time we’ve seen the two bonding – in the past, more specifically on Earth-2, Helena Wayne I already had a duet with Dick Grayson, then known as the Boy Wonder. In that scenario, Dick had never argued with his mentor, and for that reason he never left Robin’s shoes. Helena, on the other hand, had established herself as the hero known as the Huntress, the Assassin.
Unlike that backstory, in Batman / Catwoman Dick and Helena are of a very different age and instead of being secretly in love, now Gotham’s new commissioner looks more a father figure for her. This new version of a classic Dinamico Duo therefore looks much more professional. Meanwhile, in Batman / Catwoman, the Joker and the Dark Knight appear to be linked in the afterlife as well.