Connect with us

WWE NEWS

Matches confirmed for next week’s RAW

Published

on

WWE Raw * SPOILER * (7/6/2020)

WWE is currently gearing up for Survivor Series and they have already announced some matches and segments for the next episode of Monday Night RAW.

Randy Orton will appear on next week’s show. With Bray Wyatt and Drew McIntyre chasing Orton’s title, anything could happen.

Elias will face Jeff Hardy in a “Guitar on a Pole Match”. Both competitors will be able to use guitars as a weapon while the two continue their feud.

Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax will face Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke in a tag team match. WWE women’s tag team titles will not be defended.

Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods will face Hurt Business’ Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander in a non-title tag team match.

News
Source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WWE NEWS

Keith Lee’s ‘illness’ revealed in WWE

Published

on

Keith Lee just can’t take any kind of break when it comes to his position in WWE. It seems that the worst is yet to come.

Billi Bhatti appeared on the latest episode of the podcast show “The Dirty Sheets” and talked about the next step in Keith Lee’s WWE career. Note that all of his claims are his, and Keith Lee has never confirmed that he had COVID, although he was close to his girlfriend Mia Yim, who tested positive. This is what we have. WWE said it was an “injury” on television, but the only wrestler they have acknowledged receiving COVID is Drew McIntyre.

Bhatti: “So Keith Lee has like, long Covid … He had Covid. He came back without Covid and then he had a fight with Matt Riddle where he could almost barely breathe afterwards.

Cav: “Mhm”

Bhatti: “So, they decided not to bring him back until he was completely better. So they called off the game and put Morrison on. Before all of that, when the game was booked, Lashley was just winning that. “

Bhatti continues: “When they were doing Edge and Drew and all that, Lashley was just going to do a mania US title defense against someone, I mean, it may have even been against the guy he didn’t catch in this game.”

Bhatti: “I think it was just going to be Lashley and Keith Lee in mania. Then they get all this over with, and the other thing was, over this weekend, I think if Keith Lee had been in shape, he might have been in contention for Lashley’s place, I don’t know for sure. . You’d think Lee could have turned around hitting Riddle and then he could have gone off and attacked Drew. ”

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Kurt Angle ‘negotiated’ comeback match with big name

Published

on

WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle remains one of the most technically gifted professional wrestlers to ever set foot inside the squared circle. He had arguably the best rookie year in WWE history as he won the WWE Championship in one year and competed at the highest level for many years after that.

Angle would leave WWE in 2006 and headed to TNA Wrestling, where he spent a decade with the company, surpassing the seven years that he remained in WWE. He also had instant classics on TNA, including matches against players like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuiness, and many more.

Angle would return to WWE in 2017 and also had a short career as a competitor in the ring, before finally returning to WrestleMania 35 in 2019. He lost his last match against Baron Corbin, in a move that Angle really regrets until this date.

According to a report from PWInsider, it was revealed that Impact Wrestling opened negotiations with Kurt Angle last year about the idea of ​​Angle returning to face Ken Shamrock.

When we interviewed him last year, he didn’t rule out the idea of ​​guest appearances. Impact Wrestling opened negotiations with him last year with the idea that Angle would return to fight Ken Shamrock, but they did not reach an agreement, as we were told that Angle chose not to participate in the discussions. So we may not have seen the last of him in the ring, but as a full-time artist, it’s not happening.

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Roman Reigns lost ‘Top Star’ to WWE Stable

Published

on

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose will always be known as The Shield, but they almost had an additional member when it was a new stable with a new name. Big E revealed that there was talk of plans to have him as the fourth member of The Shield, but he was lost in the confusion before he could sadly join. Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman have just confirmed that they are “boycotting” a WWE show.

Big E said on a WWE Network special: “My first feeling of being called was in 2012. I was looping. Any collective period of days is a loop. It’s roman [Reigns], Seth [Rollins], Dean [Ambrose], and me. It was thought of joining the four of us as a group.

Obviously, that changes, they go on to international fame as The Shield. They told me, ‘You’re going to be with Dolph and AJ, on your first night, you’re going to attack John Cena.’ I’m thinking, ‘Man, this is it.’

Big E said it was “too embarrassing” to watch himself, so he wouldn’t be watching his new WWE Network documentary.

Big E tweeted ahead of the premiere: “I’m embarrassed to see myself or see people say nice things about me (so I’m going to sit down) but please tune in to my # WWE24 tonight on @WWENetwork,” wrote Big E on Twitter. “They are constantly producing stellar documents, so I know I am in good hands.”

News
Source

Continue Reading