Connect with us

WWE NEWS

Lance Storm Says He Wouldn’t Be Excited To Work With RETRIBUTION

Published

on

Former WWE star Lance Storm during a recent open interview with WWE vigilante group RETRIBUTION.

Lance Storm wouldn’t be thrilled to be a part of RETRIBUTION

The former WWE Intercontinental Champion gave his thoughts on the newly recruited faction to Monday Night Raw. Recently, a member of the group, Mercedes Martínez had left the faction. Storm reflected on that incident and the developments of the faction.

Storm said that he would not be eager to be part of the faction. It appears that the former WCW United States Champion is not impressed with the work that is being done on the faction.

READ ALSO: RETRIBUTION was called a terrorist group, Mustafa Ali reacts

He then claimed that Mercedes Martínez could be the “survivor” who left the faction. It was reported that the former RETRIBUTION member might be making her way to the black and gold mark once again.

Lance Storm admitted:

“I would not be more excited if I was in the group. Mercedes Martinez could be breathing with relief. She has been the survivor and got away before what they are doing now happens.”

Mustafa Ali was revealed to be the leader of the vigilante faction and on the latest episode of Monday Night Raw, he also revealed himself as the mystery hacker on Friday Night SmackDown. Along with the leader, Mustafa Ali, the current members are Mace, T-Bar, Slapjack, and Reckoning.

News
Source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WWE NEWS

Rumors leak about Cesaro’s huge WWE Championship

Published

on

Cesaro has been getting a solid boost in recent weeks as he competed in excellent matches with players like Daniel Bryan and others. He also had an impressive performance in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match. Brock Lesnar rumored to “replace” Drew McIntyre in another title match.

He was unable to win the match despite the fact that several fans wanted him to do so and also he was the favorite to win the match.

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it was noted that WWE might still have a big match in store for Cesaro on the way to WrestleMania. Fastlane is currently closing in ahead of the Show of Shows and it is possible that Cesaro will face WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns as there is currently no match booked for The Tribal Chief as of yet.

Reigns faces Edge in Mania, which means there will be no title match for him until then, or they do something to pay Reigns against Cesaro with the idea that Cesaro could win and Edge would face him, although I don’t expect that people accept. that so seriously.

Given that Cesaro is one of the best workers in the company ring right now, there is no doubt that the match will be excellent if it happens. Roman Reigns’ new creative control could play a role.

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Matt Riddle rejects Undertaker ‘fight’ in WWE

Published

on

The Undertaker became a subject of controversy after he shared his views on today’s professional wrestlers last month. The Undertaker said he has a hard time enjoying WWE as a fan as it is too “soft” for him. The Phenom also stated that he preferred the WWE Superstars of his wrestling era as they were “real men” compared to the WWE Superstars of today.

Several professional wrestlers from different promotions weighed in on what he said and it now appears that a current WWE Champion also shared his thoughts on the matter.

WWE United States Champion Matt Riddle recently took part in an interview with Metro, where he spoke about the backstage issues that can take place in WWE. During the conversation, Matt Riddle decided to poke fun at The Undertaker’s views a second time.

“Pro wrestling is the most outrageous high school you’ve ever attended. Monday Night Raw is like, ‘what’s going to happen this week?’ If someone has a problem with someone, no one says it. It’s always like “pst pst”. I wonder why we hear things like this? Say something, do something! I’m not saying you have to go the route of The Undertaker and fighting each other and being men about it! I’m saying let’s talk about it. But hey, it is what it is! “

News
Source

Continue Reading

WWE NEWS

Smackdown Main Eventer teases his departure from WWE

Published

on

Smackdown superstar Cesaro’s contract was scheduled to end after WrestleMania 37 and because of that, WWE finally dropped it from a massive angle that was eventually given to Shinsuke Nakamura. It was an excellent performance in the Smackdown Gauntlet match before the Royal Rumble event last month. Roman Reigns’ creative control on Smackdown just leaked.

Cesaro reportedly accepted a new contract with WWE, but it was not confirmed whether it was in writing or verbal. Cesaro was recently interviewed by WWE’s Ryan Satin on FOX, where he was asked about his future at the company, and scoffed at the idea of ​​resigning and re-signing, choosing to leave it a mystery.

“Well… could. I could certainly confirm or deny it. What I love about all this is that there is always some mystery in everything, right? And I feel like that air of mystery has to stay with a lot of things because that’s what makes it magical and that’s what makes it special. So, you know, who knows? “

Cesaro also expressed his thoughts on the exciting promotion he recently made on Talking Smack.

“In my head, and that wasn’t premeditated, it was like, ‘Okay, you’re going to go to Talking Smack.’ It was one of those nights where we had a six-man fight before the [Elimination] Chamber, so a lot was going on. So, I didn’t have time to think. “

“It was like, ‘Okay, you’re going to go to Talking Smack, and then we’ll do this, and you have the last word. So, get it right. ‘I was like,’ … it’s okay. ‘ Once again, I said, ‘Ahhh! ‘I didn’t even have time to think and then I said,’ Okay, I have a kind of idea what I mean. “Because I was really thinking how extremely grateful I am to everyone who has supported me and I also feel like I found the perfect words to say how I feel.”

News
Source

Continue Reading