The hit comedy Friends has left some wild, intriguing and unsolved mysteries. As comedy has grown into a cultural giant, fans love to build theories about it even years later.
While there may not be specific answers to such questions, they have become a huge part of the Friends legacy. We believe that it may be correct to give some visibility to some of these theories that, in fact, could be the most truthful.
- Ross may not have cheated on Rachel: A perennial question plaguing the minds of Friends fans is whether Ross and Rachel were on hiatus or not. To clear up the ambiguity surrounding what it means to take a break for Ross, a Reddit user shared a fascinating theory about why Ross slept with Xerox’s girlfriend. In Ross’s First Time, Ross claimed that he had only been with one woman in his entire life. However, in “The Assistant”, it is revealed that Ross got drunk in college and slept with the cleaning lady. The theory goes that Ross and Carol would often take a break, see other people, and get back together. It gives Ross the benefit of the doubt due to the nature of his previous relationship with Carol.
- Rachel and Chandler are related: the web has invented many theories based on the smallest details scattered around Friends. One of these theories associates Chandler’s middle name with Rachel Muriel’s great-aunt and states that the two may be related. In “All Together in Las Vegas Part2 2,” Rachel thinks that the mustache Ross drew on her face makes her look like her great-aunt Muriel. In “Seduced and Fired”, Ross imagines that the short “M” in Chandler’s full name stands for Muriel and begins to poke fun at him. It is then revealed that Muriel is Chandler’s last name. So it’s very possible that Rachel and Chandler are distant cousins. They also grew up close to each other, considering that at school, Chandler heard a rumor about the Long Island hermaphrodite cheerleader (Rachel Green).
- Chandler convinced Monica to bet on the apartment: The fan theory suggesting that Chandler tricked Monica into betting the apartment in a trivia game seems quite plausible. In “The Bet,” Chandler and Joey pride themselves on knowing girls better than boys. What seems like harmless gloating leads to a question contest on real personal matters between the two parties. The theory is significantly supported by Chandler’s quick glance at the grocery bag and the moment he correctly guesses that diet soda is one of the bag’s contents. Also, it was Chandler who challenged the girls to bet on his apartment. Chandler may have taken advantage of Monica’s competitive behavior and raised the stakes accordingly.
- Mark orchestrated Rachel and Ross’ breakup: A perfectly rational fan theory claims that Rachel’s colleague Mark Robinson ruined her relationship with Ross. From the beginning, Mark bypassed the friend zone by helping Rachel get her job interview, became her confidant, and was the reason Rachel had to stay at work on her anniversary night. Worst of all, he invited himself to Rachel’s house the night Ross and the girl took a break. Mark deliberately spoke out loud while Rachel was on a call to inform Ross that he and Rachel were spending time together.
- Jack and Judy ruined their children: Another theory speculates that Jack and Judy Geller ruined their children. He identifies Judy’s overly critical behavior as the reason Monica wanted everything to be in perfect order. Furthermore, he claims that Ross finds it difficult to admit his mistakes because according to his parents, he couldn’t be wrong. There are numerous cases in Friends that continue to show how the constant criticism from Jack and Judy has resulted in an overly critical inner voice within Monica. In “Al Pacino’s Butt,” Monica can’t even fall asleep because she thinks about a pair of sneakers she left in the living room. In another episode, Monica frantically cleans her apartment because she no longer wants to give her parents reason to criticize her. Over dinner, his parents also reflect on Ross’s results and make disparaging comments about Monica. In short, the theory seems to be more of a confirmation.
We leave you with the 5 best guest stars you could never have imagined seeing on Friends. Here are also some details on the upcoming HBO reunion series of Friends.
Kanojo, Okarishimasu: Girls Inspire Sexy Mousepads
The company Hobby Stock announced a collaboration with the franchise based on the manga Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent a girlfriend), at the launch of a line of sexy rugs inspired by each of the franchise’s girls for the month of May in Japan.
The products feature Chizuru Ichinose, Sumi Sakurasawa, Ruka Sarashina, and Mami Nanami in bathing suits, while their breasts have been scaled to offer support to the wearer’s wrist. The height of these scaly breasts depends on the character, the tallest being Chizuru’s (400mm) and the smallest being Mami and Sumi’s (220mm).
The products are individually priced at 4,400 yen (approximately $ 42) and are available for pre-order on the official dealer site (Link) since February 25 in Japan. A one-time special edition from Hobby Stock adds a printed illustration, bringing the price to 6,600 yen ($ 63).
About Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Reiji miyajima began the publication of the manga through the magazine Shonen Weekly Magazine from the editor Kodansha in July 2017. The publisher published the eighteenth compiled volume on November 17 in Japan and its most recent report indicated that it had surpassed 7 million copies in circulation. The play inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios. TMS entertainment, Under the direction of Kazuomi Koga and scripts written by Mitsutaka Hirota, released in July 2020. The production of a second season is confirmed.
© Reiji Miyajima / Kodansha / Production Committee “She, I’ll borrow”
Future State Superman: Worlds of War, the Man of Steel is subjected to crazy torture
In the shocking Future State event timeline, planet Earth faces the great absence of the Man of Steel. In his absence, the last remaining heroes are fighting the mighty of the forces, unaware that they actually Superman is captive by a cosmic god from the DC Comics universe.
In the second volume of Future State Superman: Worlds of War, written by Phillip Kennedy Johnson, readers discover that Mongul has the Kryptonian in chains. Man of steel was relegated to Warworld, forced to fight in the gladiator pit and at the same time defend the lives of his fellow prisoners.
Despite being visibly weakened From a mysterious Mongul trick, Superman continues to abide by his code of ethics, refusing to kill opponents and please the crowd. Whenever Superman is seriously injured in combat, the insane antagonist uses his science cameras to revive him, forcing him into an endless vicious cycle.
Mongul is convinced that by doing so Kal-El will abandon its principles, transforming him into his herald ready to lay waste to Earth. Although the Man of Steel still hopes to stop the tyrant and stop the torment he is subjected to, Mongul currently appears to be close to victory. Let’s find out what happened to the man of tomorrow in Future State Superman. The legacy of the noble house El at the center of a particular Superman story.
Boruto sets the stage for the evolution of the Otsutsuki Clan
Alien beings have been the great evils of the Shinobi world since Naruto: Shippuden and the Fourth Great Shinobi War, and their threat has only grown in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. The new bow of the sleeve saw one of the most powerful Otsutsuki (Kaguya’s partner Isshiki) finally reveal himself.
With Isshiki came many great revelations about the true origin and nature of Otsutsuki, as well as his methods of achieving immortality. Isshiki has been defeated in the last Chapter 55 of the manga and later a plan to create a new generation of Otsutsuki is revealed.
Warning! Boruto 55 manga spoilers
In the new chapter 55, Boruto, Naruto, Sasuke and Kawaki are left reeling after the hard fight with Isshiki and the spirit of Momoshiki Otsutuski, who can possess Boruto through his Karma seal. Naruto has lost Kurama forever and Sasuke’s Rinnegan has been destroyed.
Konoha is vulnerable like never before. Meanwhile, the essence of Isshiki has not disappeared from the world as everyone thinks. The villain Otsutsuki left a faulty stamp of White karma in one of his agents named Kara Code.
The code is not viable for Isshiki to resurrect, but it is enough for him to transfer his “will” and power to Code, before his soul dies. Isshiki also leaves the boy with some clear instructions: capture Boruto or Kawaki, and feed the boy. Ten tails with their DNA spotted with Otsutsuki.
Isshiki promises that with enough planets conquered and life eaten away, Code will become a god. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations releases new free manga chapters online monthly. The anime airs Funimation Y Crunchyroll.
Get the latest details from the anime world. Follow us on Google News and stay informed. Kill ne!